Saturday, April 1, 2017

(2/25) Wishing for Summer

If you don't love summer, then I think there's something wrong with you. I long for the days filled with no worries, no cares, and genuine happiness. Nothing makes me smile more then getting to wake up each day with so much freedom and sun. Summer is such an adventure and you can make it how you want. Going down to the beach a few weeks ago just made me so happy and so ready for what this summer has in store. Endless days filled with sitting on the beach, hearing the ocean, tanning, eating boardwalk food, and just being at my happy place. Never having to go home and nights filled with so many memories. Summer is when you get to spend your time with the people you love doing what you love. From concerts to exploring to festivals, summer always just seems to have it all. I can't wait for my happiness to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment