Saturday, April 1, 2017

(2/11) Driving Through PA

One of my favorite things to do is drive. I love going on adventures with the windows down, no destination, music up, and following a back road. You never really know what will come from it. Last week, I was in a bit of a mood after my doctors appointment and had no real motivation to do anything with my day, so I decided why not go for a drive? I started my playlist and with a full tank of gas and wawa coffee and began to drive. I wound up on a backroad taking me through Landenberg and up to Coatesville. Along the way, I was just filled with so much happiness as I took in the views of the multiple farms, rolling hills, and melting snow. All you could hear was the water rolling down hill, the wind roaring in my ear, and lyrics to a country song. I somehow ended up at French Creek State Park and spent my afternoon going for a walk and exploring the middle of PA in pure silence. It was a serene experience and I am very ready to enjoy another random road trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment